Adapted from Jason Vale’s recipe
This is currently my favourite green juice. It is refreshing, sweet and zesty, and the addition of the avo makes it wonderfully smooth and creamy (and will keep you fuller for longer). For this recipe, you will need both your juicer and blender.
- 2 apples (Granny Smith/Golden Delicious – peeled if not organic)
- ¼ pineapple
- a large handful of spinach (roughly 5-6 leaves)
- ½ lemon (if organic – leave some of the skin on – adds a delicious zesty taste)
- 1-2 sticks of celery (can juice some leaves as well)
- ⅓ cucumber
- a small piece of fresh ginger
- ¼ large avo (or ½ small avo)
- optional: 1-2 leaves of kale
- Juice: push all the ingredients, except for the avo, through the juicer (start with the ginger, then alternate hard and soft ingredients)
- Blend: Place the juice in a blender along with the avo. Blend for a few seconds (being careful to not allow the juice to overheat)
- Pour into a glass and enjoy!
Be sure to visit my blog for more healthy ideas: https://z4zest.wordpress.com
Hashtag Fusion: How to Make Carrot Juice