A delicious, spicy twist on the usual vanilla “Nice Cream” bowl.
- 2-3 Frozen bananas
- Vanilla extract/vanilla pod/vanilla powder
- 3 Dates
- Cinnamon (I add about 1 tsp but add according to taste)
- 1 inch Knob of fresh ginger (again, add according to taste – can also use ginger powder)
- Cardamon (1 or 2 seeds from a pod)
- Water (1/4 cup – 1 cup)
- Place all ingredients in a blender/processor and blend together.
- Top with extra cinnamon/cacao powder, dessicated coconut, berries etc. Go wild! ?
NB: if you have a powerful processor or high speed blender you won’t need as much water. Obviously, the more water you add, the thinner the consistency of your icecream will be.
This “nice-cream” will need to be served immediately as it melts quite quickly
Be sure to visit my blog for more healthy ideas: https://z4zest.wordpress.com